– Adjustable ear straps
– 5 layers of protection
– Flexible “bridge” that allows the wearer to fit the mask comfortably on the nose without “gaps”. This means the wearer can wear glasses above the mask and not have them steam up.
Medical-Grade Face Mask
Nation’s Most Trusted Salon Air Quality & Ventilation Code Experts Since 2001
How to Use
– Thoroughly scrub your hands with soap, or use alcohol (60% min) hand sanitizer before handling the face mask.
– Remove from plastic bag and place over nose and mouth and secure behind the ears and over the nose. Black material should be on the outside of the mask.
– Before removing the mask from your face for any reason, eating drinking, etc, wash or sanitize your hands. Do not touch the mask if you have not done this!
– Replace the mask in the re-sealable plastic bag supplied.
– Repeat this process every time the mask is used.
– Remove the Flexzorb from the inside pouch and machine wash the mask, replace back in the pouch before use.
– Replace Flexzorb material every month. Refill packs are available to purchase on the accessories page of our site.