Aerovex Systems Shipping Policy
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.aerovexsystems.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of the order being processed.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Aerovex Systems is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Aerovex Systems is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Returns and Refunds
IMPORTANT: Once the current pandemic has ceased, the return policy details listed below will be in effect.
We strive for excellence at Aerovex Systems. Product quality and customer satisfaction are very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product within the first 30 days, you can return your purchase for a refund (20% Restocking Fee -No Exceptions) or exchange, provided all following guidelines are met:
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- All returns must be authorized.
- You must notify our Returns Department of your intentions within the first 30 days from the date of delivery. You can do this by calling 1-800-288-2023 or by filling out the form on our “Contact Us” page on
our website at https://aerovexsystems.com/free-salon-consultation-request. Once you have notified our Returns Department, they will issue you a RMA number (via phone or email).
- Do NOT send anything back until you have received an RMA number and appropriate return shipping address. The RMA number helps us coordinate your return with our distribution warehouse and this will ensure the fastest response to your needs. The appropriate return shipping address will help coordinate to ensure that your returned/exchanged product is going to the correct location.
- You must clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the box directly below your address. Aerovex Systems reserves the right to refuse any package(s) that do not clearly display the RMA number
on the outside of the package.
Properly Packaging and Shipping Your Return
- It is your responsibility to properly package the merchandise to prevent damage. This means returning the merchandise in its original packaging, if this requirement is not met, Aerovex Systems reserves the right to deduct additional fees.
- In order to receive a full credit; any free items included with a specific product purchase or promotion must be returned as well.
- All parts, accessories, and products must be present, and in saleable condition. A refund will not be issued if any items are missing.
- Inside the box, please include either a copy of the invoice, or a sheet of paper listing your name, address, phone number, reason for return and RMA number.
Shipping Your Return Back to Aerovex Systems
- All shipping charges to your location and to back to Aerovex Systems are non-refundable. If original shipping of product(s) was given at no charge, those shipping fees will be calculated and deducted from the total refund amount.
- You must contact our Returns Department to request the correct return shipping address for your specific product to be returned or exchanged. If products are shipped to the incorrect address additional shipping fees will be subtracted from the total refund.
- Your return must be postmarked by the final day of your 30-day satisfaction guarantee period or a refund will not be issued.
- Aerovex Systems is not responsible for lost or damaged products, and reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product is lost. We recommend purchasing insurance with the carrier to prevent having to pay for lost or damaged products and using a traceable shipping method. (We recommend UPS or the US Postal Service insured mail). If the product is lost or damaged during shipping it is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier.
- If the product is damaged and insurance was not purchased, Aerovex Systems will deduct the cost to repair the product (including parts and labor) from the original cost of purchase.If the product has been used, Aerovex Systems reserves the right to deduct the cost of used consumables from the refund amount.
Receiving Your Refund
- Once we receive your return, Aerovex Systems will inspect, test and evaluate the condition of the returned product(s) prior to issuing a refund or exchange.
- Once the return is inspected and deemed to be in saleable condition, Aerovex Systems will issue the appropriate refund (less the original shipping and handling fees, provided all conditions of this Return Policy have been met in full). We cannot issue refunds on returned merchandise if the conditions of our Return Policy are not fully met. Aerovex Systems’ Performance Guarantee & Return Policy
- If original shipping and handling was waived at time of purchase, the cost of original shipping becomes the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.
- Credit may take up to 30 business days to be issued after the return is received.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Credit will be issued the same method the original payment was made with. (For example; if you paid with a credit card, the refund will be applied to the same credit card).
Please note: Returns outside of the 30 day return policy will not be accepted.
All Aerovex Products come with a one (1) year Warranty. This Warranty applies only to the repair or replacement of any manufactured or supplied part of this product which, upon inspection by Aerovex authorized personnel, proves to have failed in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship.
The sole responsibility of Aerovex under this Warranty is, in its sole discretion, to either repair or replace a duly registered product (or defective part thereof) with the same or a comparable model within a reasonable period of time, subject to the following exclusions, limitations, statutory rights and warranty claim procedures.
By signing up for our Subscribe and save filter program, you can extend your warranty extended from one (1) year to 2, 3, or 5 years (depending on your system).
Retain proof of purchase and the original box and packing materials.
For more information please contact us at [email protected]