I use a glue ring. I bought my Aerovex after experiencing a chemical burn on my left eye from being close to the glue ring. It was an allergy day for me and my eyes had been watering. Cyanoacrylate bonds with the moisture in the air and my eyes had plenty that day. Just because an adhesive has less fumes does not mean that the fumes do not exist. Just because a substance does not have an odor does not mean it is safe. Since I began using my extractor my clients do not experience watery eyes, which has helped tremendously with retention. My clients do not have the dreaded red eye upon opening because of the fumes. I don’t have to blink to clear my vision (I thought it was my eyes and my magnifiers, it was the fumes!) BEST investment in my business, sets me apart from the other lash artists that do not use an extractor. BEST investment in myself! My eyes, sinus, throat and lungs have not had an issue since! Thank you Aerovex!