While we will honor ALL warranty issues, as of April 7, 2020, management has suspended our normal return policy due to the pandemic. We cannot accept any returns during this time even if the box is unopened. I apologize for the inconvenience but this is for the safety of our staff, clients, carriers and suppliers.
Again, if a warranty issue needs to be resolved, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Please fill out our support form HERE or contact us via phone at 800-288-2023.
Thank you for your understanding,
Nick Cardarella | CEO of Aerovex Systems Inc.
IMPORTANT: Once the current pandemic has ceased, the return policy details listed below will be in effect…
We strive for excellence at Aerovex Systems. Product quality and customer satisfaction are very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product within the first 30 days, you can return your purchase for a refund (20% Restocking Fee -No Exceptions) or exchange, provided all following guidelines are met:
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- All returns must be authorized.
- You must notify our Returns Department of your intentions within the first 30 days from the date of delivery. You can do this by calling 1-800-288-2023 or by filling out the form on our “Contact Us” page on
our website at https://aerovexsystems.com/free-salon-consultation-request. Once you have notified our Returns Department, they will issue you a RMA number (via phone or email).
- Do NOT send anything back until you have received an RMA number and appropriate return shipping address. The RMA number helps us coordinate your return with our distribution warehouse and this will ensure the fastest response to your needs. The appropriate return shipping address will help coordinate to ensure that your returned/exchanged product is going to the correct location.
- You must clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the box directly below your address. Aerovex Systems reserves the right to refuse any package(s) that do not clearly display the RMA number
on the outside of the package.
Properly Packaging and Shipping Your Return
- It is your responsibility to properly package the merchandise to prevent damage. This means returning the merchandise in its original packaging, if this requirement is not met, Aerovex Systems reserves the right to deduct additional fees.
- In order to receive a full credit; any free items included with a specific product purchase or promotion must be returned as well.
- All parts, accessories, and products must be present, and in saleable condition. A refund will not be issued if any items are missing.
- Inside the box, please include either a copy of the invoice, or a sheet of paper listing your name, address, phone number, reason for return and RMA number.
Shipping Your Return Back to Aerovex Systems
- All shipping charges to your location and to back to Aerovex Systems are non-refundable. If original shipping of product(s) was given at no charge, those shipping fees will be calculated and deducted from the total refund amount.
- You must contact our Returns Department to request the correct return shipping address for your specific product to be returned or exchanged. If products are shipped to the incorrect address additional shipping fees will be subtracted from the total refund.
- Your return must be postmarked by the final day of your 30-day satisfaction guarantee period or a refund will not be issued.
- Aerovex Systems is not responsible for lost or damaged products, and reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product is lost. We recommend purchasing insurance with the carrier to prevent having to pay for lost or damaged products and using a traceable shipping method. (We recommend UPS or the US Postal Service insured mail). If the product is lost or damaged during shipping it is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier.
- If the product is damaged and insurance was not purchased, Aerovex Systems will deduct the cost to repair the product (including parts and labor) from the original cost of purchase.If the product has been used, Aerovex Systems reserves the right to deduct the cost of used consumables from the refund amount.
Receiving Your Refund
- Once we receive your return, Aerovex Systems will inspect, test and evaluate the condition of the returned product(s) prior to issuing a refund or exchange.
- Once the return is inspected and deemed to be in saleable condition, Aerovex Systems will issue the appropriate refund (less the original shipping and handling fees, provided all conditions of this Return Policy have been met in full). We cannot issue refunds on returned merchandise if the conditions of our Return Policy are not fully met. Aerovex Systems’ Performance Guarantee & Return Policy
- If original shipping and handling was waived at time of purchase, the cost of original shipping becomes the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.
- Credit may take up to 30 business days to be issued after the return is received.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Credit will be issued the same method the original payment was made with. (For example; if you paid with a credit card, the refund will be applied to the same credit card)
Click HERE to read our Aerovex Systems Performance Guarantee and Return Policy Please contact us for more information.
Nails Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award for Ventilation Systems Since 2009!!