Whisper™ Salon Source Capture System for Eyelash Extensions
Protect Artists & Clients from Cyanoacrylate Vapors
- Whisper™ Salon Source Capture System was designed specifically for use in lash studios. Source capture ventilation is necessary to protect both lash artists and clients from chemical vapor irritation in the eye, nose, and throat. This aesthetically pleasing unit offers quiet, compact protection against inhalation of cyanoacrylate vapors from eyelash extension adhesives. It also removes & captures 99.97% of microscopic particles such as viruses, allergens, and dust.
Salon Air Quality & Ventilation Code Experts Since 2001
Additional Product Features & Specifications
Zone 1 – The Breathing Zone
Whisper™ Salon Source Capture System was designed specifically for use in lash studios. Source capture ventilation is necessary to protect both lash artists and clients from chemical vapor irritation in the eye, nose, and throat. In addition, the attentiveness of the eyelash extension artist to the client requires concentration and tranquility. This unit is “whisper-quiet” with a noise level well below normal conversational speech volume.
The Whisper™ Salon Source Capture System ensures high-quality air in the breathing zone of the lash artist and client. The flexible arm of the Whisper™ is easy to position to capture cyanoacrylate vapors emitted from the eyelash adhesive. Other chemical vapors and residual salon dust particles are also powerfully extracted at the source. These air pollutants are pulled through a 4-stage filtration system, which neutralizes VOCs and returns purified air into the salon. It also protects against 99.97% of microscopic particles, such as viruses and allergens.
The Whisper™ is more affordable and energy efficient. It is aesthetically pleasing and over 30% smaller than other salon source capture systems. Built-in caster wheels ensure easy maneuverability, and a 2-arm model is available.
- Extremely Quiet
- Over 30% smaller than other source capture systems.
- Built in caster wheels for maneuverability..
- Available with 1 or 2 extraction arms.
- Protects against 99.97% of microscopic particles, like viruses & allergens
- (2) Levels of High Activated Carbon filters to trap fumes & vapors
- Pre-Filter traps any large particulate matter in the air stream.
- High Grade Activated Carbon filter to
- Includes wireless remote.
- Color: Gray, White
- Extraction Arms: 1-2
- Rated Voltage: AC 110 volts
- Power Consumption: 220 watts
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Dimensions: 16.75” x 10”x 17”
- Hose length compressed: 35”
- Hose length extended: 43.5”
- Airflow at Capture Hood: 88 CFM
- Airflow at Capture Hood: 136 CFM (Single Arm)
- Extraction hose diameter: 2”
- Capture hood dimensions: 7” x 2.5”
- Noise Level: Under 50 dB (well below normal conversational volume)
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
$1,195.00 – $1,295.00
Optional Subscribe & Save.
Save 25% on shipping of all future replacment filters & carbon purchases.
No fees, cancel anytime. Sub & Save also automatically renews your Clean Air certification!
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023