Whisper™ Source Capture System for Dental Operatories
Protect Dental Clinicians From Aerosol, Allergens & Viruses
The Whisper™ Salon Source Capture System was designed specifically to be a smaller, quieter, more aesthetically appealing source capture system, in comparison to other systems on the market. The Whisper™ protects the breathing zone of the technician from inhalation exposure to airborne aerosols, droplets, microorganisms, gasses, odors, VOCs, allergens, viruses, and airborne pathogens. Pollutants are extracted at the source before they are able to enter the breathing zone of the technician. Once captured, the pollutants are pulled through a four-stage filtration system, neutralizing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and returning purified air into the operatory.
Traps & Contains Airborne Microorganisms & Airborne Pathogens!
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
$1,195.00 – $1,295.00
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023
Additional Product Features & Specifications
- Extremely Quiet
- Over 30% smaller than other source capture systems.
- Built in caster wheels for maneuverability..
- Available with 1 or 2 extraction arms.
- Protects against 99.97% of microscopic particles, like viruses & allergens
- (2) Levels of High Activated Carbon filters to trap fumes & vapors
- Pre-Filter traps any large particulate matter in the air stream.
- High Grade Activated Carbon filter to
- Includes wireless remote.
- Color: Gray, White
- Extraction Arms: 1-2
- Rated Voltage: AC 110 volts
- Power Consumption: 220 watts
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Dimensions: 16.75” x 10”x 17”
- Hose length compressed: 35”
- Hose length extended: 43.5”
- Airflow at Capture Hood: 88 CFM
- Airflow at Capture Hood: 136 CFM (Single Arm)
- Extraction hose diameter: 2”
- Capture hood dimensions: 7” x 2.5”
- Noise Level: Under 50 dB (well below normal conversational volume)