The One That Works™ Salon Room Air Purifier
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
The One That Works™ Salon Air Purifier targets more than 350 pollutants including gases and odors from toxic chemicals and bacteria laden dusts currently found in nails & beauty salons.
The One That Works™ Salon Air Purifier does this by drawing polluted air in a 360 degree fashion through a bed of activated carbon, trapping chemical fumes and locking them away safely. A “fountain flow” of clean air continuously circulates throughout the salon. “The One That Works™” machine-washable dust filter also removes any residual dust from the air. Watch video below under “Applications/Use” tab.
- Cleans 400-600 cubic feet per minute. (Low speed 400 cfm, High speed 600 cfm)
- Takes care of up to 1000 sq ft/10,000 cubic feet or 3 nail stations
- Motor: 1/4 h.p./1550 rpm.
- Designed to run 24 hours/day on either speed
- Sound Level: 45 dB @ 6′ (average conversational level)
- Is Completely Portable (15” h x 16.5” w)
- Base unit 26 lbs
- 4 Wheel Cart for Portability Included
- Is very economical: High Speed-135 Watts/Low Speed-90 Watts
- Uses High Grade Activated Carbon
- Machine Washable Dust Filter
- Polyurethane foam filter removes nail dust & other particles as small as one micron
- 2017 Nails Magazine Readers’ Choice for Favorite Ventilation System
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Answered by the admin
Hi! The One That Works does not have a filter change indicator per say, but we offer handy filter change programs that takes care of the guess work. Depending on the size of your salon, The One That Works activated carbon should be changed every 6 or 4 months. The outer dust filter is washable and can be re-used over and over again.