Nail 3-Zone D-PCO – Deluxe with PCO Airborne Technology
Great For Salons of all Sizes. Captures and Kills Airborne Viruses
The HealthyAir® Nail Salon Source Capture System w/eHEPA® effectively removes and captures vapors/odors, dust, microorganisms, and harmful particles from the workstation, thereby producing a healthy breathing zone for both technicians and clients.
The One That Works™ Salon Room Air Purifier with PCO Technology kills viruses, both airborne and on surfaces, by using a Photocatalytic Oxidation process utilizing enhanced Hydrogen Peroxide. It also removes nail dust and nail product vapors/odors.
Dust Plus® Filters - a compact filtration system made to it any HVAC unit without requiring costly modifications.
Nation’s Most Trusted Nail Salon Air Quality & Ventilation Code Experts Since 2001
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023
Additional Product Features & Specifications:
Zone 1 – The Source . HealthyAir® Nail Salon Source Capture System w/eHEPA® Technology
The HealthyAir® Nail Salon Source Capture System w/eHEPA® Technology is designed to protect the breathing zone of nail technicians and their clients. It has the most advanced and powerful extraction system available for nail salon ventilation requirements. The patented eHEPA® technology has been combined with Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filtration and is recommended for removing chemical vapors, odors, and gel & acrylic nail-dust particles associated with nail salon services. (Toxic vapors include ethyl methacrylate (EMA), titanium dioxide, benzoyl peroxide, methacrylic acid, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), and acetone).
The HealthyAir® Nail Source Capture System is quiet, affordable, and simple to operate and maintain. With an easy adjustment of the flexible hose, the hood of the extraction arm can be strategically positioned near the workstation for nail salon dust control. An optional second extraction arm is available for dual table use. Built-in wheels provide easy portability, and the one-piece Integrated Filter Module is easy to change.
– When configured to vent to the outside, the system will meet International Mechanical Code (IMC) ventilation requirements for nail salons
– Exceeds OSHA requirements
– Patented eHEPA®™ technology with Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filtration captures dust, destroys chemical odors, bacteria and viruses and does not allow reproduction of microbes on the filter media
– Electronic control panel with wireless remote controller for convenient access to system
– Electronic notification for filter change after every 400 hours of use
– One-piece Integrated Filter Module for easy filter changes and maintenance
– Portable with wheels for easy relocation
– Optional LED lighting can be attached to each hose
Filters Required: HealthyAir® Integrated Filter Module Series 1111
Noise Level: High: 56 dB – Medium: 52 dB – Low: 51 dB
Base Dimensions: 12(L) x 14(W) x 21(H) in (305 x 356 x 534 mm)
Capture Hose Length, Extended: 45 in (114 mm)
Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
Exhaust Arms: 1-2
Hood Shape: Rectangle, Round
Colors Available: Black, Gray, White
Rated Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
Power Consumption: 200 W
Fan: 3 Speed High Flow Fan
Zone 2 – The Room. The One That Works™ Salon Room Air Purifier with PCO Technology
The One That Works™ Salon Room Air Purifier with PCO Technology is a potent resource. PCO Technology (Photocatalytic Oxidation) targets over 350 pollutants, incorporating a process that uses enhanced Hydrogen Peroxide to destroy both surface and airborne microorganisms.
• PCO Technology has been proven to destroy up to 99.9% of all the surface bacteria, viruses, and germs on which it has been tested.
• It can reduce approximately 90% of airborne microorganisms.
• It covers up to 3000 sq. ft. / 30,000 cubic ft., so it’s ideal for large salons and those which produce high levels of chemical vapors/odors/dust & mists.
The One That Works™ Salon Room. Air Purifier with PCO Technology also features one of the highest grades of activated carbon available. Clean air will circulate into your salon, while the bed of activated carbon pellets traps toxic chemical vapors. It also effectively eliminates common indoor odors such as smoke and mold.
Eliminating vapors and odors without chemicals or toxic by-products provides a safe and comfortable “fresh air” environment 24 hours a day.
– Includes surface & airborne virus killing ActivePure® PCO technology
– Covers up to 3000 sq ft, 30,000 cubic ft or 6 nails stations
– Cleans 400-600 cubic feet per minute
– Designed to run 24 hours/day
– Portable with wheels for easy relocation
– (1) jug of porous coconut shelled high grade Activated Carbon included
– Polyurethane Machine Washable Dust Filter foam filter removes nail dust & other particles as small as one micron
Filters Required: Activated Carbon
Dimensions: 15 x 16.5 (381 x 419 mm)
Motor: 1/4 HP / 1550 RPM
Noise Level: 45 dB
Power Consumption: 90-135 W
Weight: 26 lbs
Zone 3 – The Building. Dust Plus® Filters
By replacing the current filter in your HVAC system with Dust Plus® Filters, residual amounts of vapors, fumes, and dust are prevented from continuously recirculating into the salon or from seeping into neighboring businesses.
General room ventilation and A/C systems exchange the air inside a salon with fresh air from outside. Standard HVAC fiberglass filters collect some dust and pollen but cannot remove salon-specific vapors or the smallest dust particles.
The Dust Plus® Filters are designed to remove, capture, and eliminate chemical vapors and dust. A front panel of electro-statically charged polypropylene increases the dust-holding capacity. The electrostatic charge is an inherent property of the 2 layers of woven fabric in the front panel and remains constant even with continual washing.
A back panel of activated carbon removes, captures, and eliminates chemical vapors in the salon’s air. For most salon environments, the disposable back panel of activated carbon will last about three months.
Easy to Maintain—Plain water and a mild detergent should be used on the front panel to periodically rinse away accumulated dust and other micro-particles. The back panel should be removed from the frame and vacuum-cleaned to extend its useful life.
The electrostatic charge is an inherent property of the woven fabric of the front panel and will remain constant over time, even with continual washing. For most salon environments, the disposable activated carbon back panel will last about three months.
Easy to Maintain: Should be periodically rinsed free of accumulated nail dust and other particles. Plain water and mild detergent may be used on the front panel; the back panel should be removed from the frame, and can be vacuum cleaned to extend its useful life.
Custom sizes available.
Lifetime Warranty on permanent parts
Provides balanced heating and cooling
Provides allergy relief
Filter Required: Dust Plus Filters® Replacement Activated Carbon Panels