HealthyAir® Source Capture Vent – Single Inlet
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
- Comply with IMC 2015/2018 Ventilation Codes
- Serves one (1) Nail Station
- Built-In LED Light
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Can Be Hidden From View When Not In Use
- More Effective Than Down Draft Vents
- Integrate with HA-SCP-G3, HA-SDC-G1 Source Capture Systems, and/or HA-CMSC-G2 Ceiling Mount Source Capture Systems
The HealthyAir® Source Capture® Vent is engineered to increase collection efficiency by optimizing airflow, as compared to downdraft systems, while offering aesthetically appealing design and simplicity of use.
The innovative design of this patented product enables the 8″x6″ inlet vent to “Pop-up” when the system is in use. When inactive, the vent may be “Pushed-down” to hide it from view.
The Source Capture® Vent is 8″x2″x6″ and can be easily installed and flush-mounted in most tables or work surfaces (requires a 8″x2″ cut-out).
Depending on user preferences, the unit may be integrated with either portable or ceiling-mount HealthyAir® Source Capture Air Purification Systems.
Integrate with HA-SCP-G3, HA-SDC-G1 Source Capture Systems, and/or HA-CMSC-G2 Ceiling Mount Source Capture Systems
Comply with IMC 2015/2018 Ventilation Codes
Serves one (1) Nail Station
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.