HealthyAir® Ceiling Mount Nail Salon Source Capture System w/eHEPA®Technology
Designed to Meet IMC Ventilation Code Requirements
Save precious floor space while protecting your technician's health with the HealthyAir® Ceiling Mount Nail Salon Source Capture System with eHEPA® Technology, the most advance and powerful ceiling mount source capture system available for use today! The patented eHEPA® technology cleans your salon air through an innovative three-stage filtration process, capturing microscopic airborne particles and killing microorganisms through the Pre, eHEPA® and Activated Carbon filters.
Salon Air Quality & Ventilation Code Experts Since 2001
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
$1,595.00 – $1,895.00
Optional Subscribe & Save.
Save 25% on the shipping of all future replacement filters & carbon purchases.
No fees, cancel anytime. Sub & Save also automatically renews your Clean Air certification!
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023
Product Features & Specifications
Patented eHEPA® Technology
- With patented eHEPA® technology, this unit effectively filter air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer work environment with a healthier breathing zone for occupants.
- As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to collect and deactivate airborne particles; including dust, smoke, allergens, gasses, odors, and VOCs.
- HealthyAir® System 3-stage process collectively utilizes the 5 filtration methods of Sieving, Direct impact, Inertiaaction, Diffusion, and Electrostatic
Nail Salon IMC Ventilation Code Compliance
The HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System fully complies with, and exceeds, IMC Ventilation Code requirements for Nail Salons.
For Nail Salons IMC 2015/IMC 2018 generally requires:
- a minimum of 50 cfm of air extraction from each nail station
- at least one exhaust inlet per nail station located <12” from the point of chemical application
- exhaust of all extracted air from the nail salon to the outdoor atmosphere
IMC 2015 Ventilation Code
IMC 2018 Ventilation Code
IMC 2021 Ventilation Code
Weight, Dimensions & Installation:
- The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 90 lbs. – 24”l x 24”w x 15”h
- Engineered for easy installation, this unit mounts perfectly flush, and blends, with any drop ceiling with a standard 2’x2′ panel arrangement and a minimum clearance of 18″.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 7’ and is designed for salons with a ceiling height of approximately 10’. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- By easily adjusting the flexible hose, the hoods of the extraction arms can be strategically positioned, approximately 6”-12” from the work area, to capture contaminates from the emission source.
- The Ceiling Unit offers simple remote-control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of air flow and sound level.
- Maintenance of the unit is simple and does not require the use of any tools.
Filter Model & Replacement:
- Each HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System comes with (1) pre-installed set of filters.
- For applications that require additional VOC adsorption the filter model HA-1219 may be utilized.
- The recommend filter replacement cycle is 6 months on average. However, the need for filter replacement naturally varies depending on the frequency and nature of use.
- When the unit has been in operation for 400-hours, the Filter Change indicator light, on the Control Panel, will begin to flash. This serves as a reminder to inspect and/or replace the filter.
- The Filter Change Timer can be reset by following the reset protocol outlined in the manual.