HealthyAir® Chemical Source Capture System with eHEPA® Technology
Eliminate Dangerous Fumes & Viruses from Keratin Treatments
Aerovex Systems® exclusively distributes the HealthyAir® Chemical Source Capture System with eHEPA® Technology, designed specifically to protect the breathing zones of hair stylists and prevent overexposure to formaldehyde. The most powerful and advance chemical source capture system on the market today, eHEPA® technology eliminates formaldehyde and chemical vapors in keratin hair smoothing treatments, laser hair removal treatments and other many other hair chemical services.
Salon Air Quality & Ventilation Code Experts Since 2001
- – Patented eHEPA®™ technology with Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filtration captures dust, destroys chemical odors, bacteria and viruses and does not allow reproduction of microbes on the filter media
- – Electronic control panel with wireless remote controller for convenient access to system
- – Electronic notification for filter change after every 400 hours of use
- – Portable with wheels for easy relocation
- Filters Required: HealthyAir® Filter Series 1213
- CFM: 240 CFM
- Noise Level: 56 dB
- Base Dimensions: 16 × 14.4× 38 in (400 × 360 × 950 mm)
- Flex Hose Length 5 ft (1.52 m)
- Weight: 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Rated Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 200 W
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023