Dust Plus® HVAC Filter for Salons
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
Substantially reduce potentially harmful salon air contaminants – particulate and gaseous – with one air filter
It’s a compact filtration system made to fit any HVAC unit without requiring costly modifications or electrical connections
Electrostatic air filter with activated carbon panel.
Substantially reduce potentially harmful salon air contaminants – particulate and gaseous – with one air filter.
It’s a compact filtration system made to fit any HVAC unit without requiring costly modifcations or electrical connections
The Dust Plus Filters® have an increased dust holding capacity and is composed of two, rinse-able layers of Electrostatic Polypropylene grids that collect and trap dust. The inside of the Dust Plus Filters® are composed of an interchangeable Activated Carbon Panel which captures and removes salon specific chemical vapors.
- All standard & custom sizes available
- Provides adequate airflow
- Provides balanced heating and cooling
- Provides allergy relief
- Controls odors
- Lifetime Warranty on permanent parts.
- Once the interchangeable back panel has reached maximum adsorption, the panel is removed and replaced.
- Two filters in one – combining washable electrostatic media for particulate air cleaning plus activated carbon or zeolite for odor/fume control
- Microban polymeric protection against bacteria, yeast & fungi growth
- Galvanized steel frame and wire support
Easy to Maintain Dust Plus® HVAC Filters should be periodically rinsed free of accumulated nail dust and other particles. Plain water and mild detergent may be used on the front panel; the back panel should be removed from the frame, and can be vacuum cleaned to extend its useful life.
The electrostatic charge in the front panel is an inherent property of the woven fabric, and remains constant over time, even with continual washing. For most salon environments, the disposable activated carbon back panel will last about three months.
Once it has reached maximum adsorption and odor returns, the panel is simply removed and replaced. We recommend changing the activated carbon panel each season. Replacement activated carbon panel is available in a 4-pack.
*The HVAC system’s recirculating fan should be kept running when the salon is occupied to ensure maximum air contact with filtration and adsorption medias.
- Avg. Arrestance Efficiency: 78%
- Dust Holding Capacity: 115 gm
- Initial Air Flow Resistance: 0.19”w.g.
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.