HealthyAir® Chemical Source Capture System with eHEPA® Technology
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023
- Patented eHEPA®™ technology with Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filtration captures dust, destroys chemical odors, bacteria and viruses, and does not allow the reproduction of microbes on the filter media.
- Electronic control panel with wireless remote controller for convenient access to the system.
- Electronic notification for filter change after every 400 hours of use.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 5’. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- This portable floor unit is designed to be positioned in close proximity to the chair or workstation.
- Initial setup of the unit is simple and requires installation of the extraction hose and caster wheels. The caster wheels enable the unit to be easily moved as needed.
- By adjusting the flexible hose, the hood of the extraction arm can be strategically positioned approximately 6”-12” from the work area, to capture fumes from the emission source.
- The HA-SSC-G4 offers simple remote-control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of air flow and sound level (Low: 54 dBA, Medium: 56 dBA, High: 64 dBA)
- Maintenance of the unit is simple and does not require the use of any tools.
The Healthy Air® Source Capture Fume Extraction System operates as a Recirculating System.
Recirculating Ventilation means the unit is designed to take in contaminated air though the extraction hose, filter contaminants, and discharge purified air from the exhaust vent, located on the bottom of the unit, back into the facility.
- Filters Required: HealthyAir® Filter Series 1213
- CFM: 240 CFM
- Noise Level: 56 dB
- Base Dimensions: 16 × 14.4× 38 in (400 × 360 × 950 mm)
- Flex Hose Length 5 ft (1.52 m)
- Weight: 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Rated Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 200 W
“I love the new features. The clear hood, allows us to see what we are doing. Also, there is a light, it is easy to change the filters, and when you buy a new machine, they are easy to assemble. I can’t say enough about my machines, I own three. People are gambling with their health when they are doing Brazilian Blowouts without any protection. I believe Aerovex Systems.
For all of the people who do Brazilian Blowouts, you need to buy the Aerovex, air purification system. Treat yourself to better air. Otherwise, the only thing you will have later on in life is bad health, be preventive take the first step and buy them. You won’t regret it.”
Hairstylist/Owner, Hairsculptor.com, Costa Mesa, California