Charisma Nail Innovations Diamond Bits
Rust-Free Surgical Stainless Steel for Continual Use
- Hand-Detailed for Smooth Workability to Guarantee an Even Surface Every Time
- Constructed with surgical stainless steel, Charisma Nail Innovations Diamond Bits can be soaked in disinfectant for continual use without fear of rusting. Industrial grade diamond particles are adhered to the bit with an electromagnetic process, increasing the bit’s lifespan. Can be used for acrylic and gel nail applications. For best results, use with Charisma Nail Innovations Electric File Oil.
Hand-Detailed for Smooth Workability to Guarantee an Even Surface Everytime
Still Not Sure?
We’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with an Aerovex expert to help you make the best decision for your salon.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On purchases of $99 or more. Check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Subject to credit approval.
See Terms. U.S. Customers only.
Aerovex also offers financing.
Call customer service for details at:1.800.288.2023
Available Bit Shapes
- Barrel Bits – Used for refining the nail after the product is applied. They are also used for shortening and shaping the nail. Also known as a cylinder They are available in 3 Grits: Coarse, Medium and Buffer (extra fine).
- Coarse Barrel – The bit with the biggest particle. It is used to shorten and remove excess product.
- Medium Barrel – This bit is used mostly for shaping and refining. It will also shorten the nail very efficiently.
- Buffer Barrel – Used after the nail has been shaped and refined with Electric File Oil, this bit can eliminate the need for any hand buffing. It is also great for sealing the cuticle for a perfect cuticle appearance.
- Prepper Bits – Designed to get close to the cuticle. It is perfect for prepping fills and finishing, after the fill around the cuticle, to help reduce lifting. They come in sizes large and small to fit all nail bed sizes.
- Prepper Large Barrel
- Prepper Small Barrel
- Tapered Buffer Finisher – is shaped the same as a prepper but has extra fine diamond particles that are the same as the Buffer bit. It’s great for use on natural nails to clean the cuticle area and to remove extra ridge
- French Fill Diamond Bits – Designed by Lysa Comfort to evenly trench-out the re-growth of pink and white acrylic nails without causing premature lifting or air pockets in the center of the nail. This bit is available in 3 sizes: Standard for all nail lengths, Small for short nails and Mini for air pockets.
- Bullet Bits: Designed to clean under the backside of the nail. It gets the hard to reach places without damaging the hyponychium.