Aerovex Systems’ Nails Source Capture System with new Healthy Air ™ Technology is the next generation in nail salon ventilation technology. Our new portable air ventilation system is built to protect the breathing zones of nail technicians and prevent overexposure to monomer, acetone, and associated acrylic vapors and dusts.
Joining forces with Healthy Air™ technologies, we have created the most powerful and advanced Nails Source Capture System designed for salon chemical fume extraction.
The new Nails Source Capture System with Healthy Air™ technology is uniquely designed, combining eHEPA technology with advanced activated carbon filtration.
Recommended for removing all nails services chemical vapors, odors & dust: Including—but not limited to—ethyl methacrylate (EMA), titanium dioxide, benzoyl peroxide, methacrylic acid, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), acetone, gel & acrylic nail dust.
Healthy Air ™ combines an advanced eHEPA technology with advanced activated carbon filtration to capture submicron airborne nail dust particles as well as microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi, with efficiencies exceeding standard HEPA grade filters.
Healthy Air™ technology also utilizes an advanced activated carbon filter in combination with an energy field to provide sufficient dwell time to effectively adsorb / decompose salon chemical vapors and odor.
- Available with One or Two Exhaust arms for user with multiple tables
- eHEPA Filter For Removing the Finest Nail Dust Particles – Advanced Chemical Adsorption & Catalytic Oxidation
- 3 Speed High Flow Fan
- Electronic Control Panel with Remote Wireless Controls
- Easy & Convenient Filter Access
- Pre-filter for Dust Particles
- Activated Carbon Filter to aid hazardous chemical removal
- Optional rectangle extraction hood to lay flat on table
- Notification for filter change
- Portable with wheels for easy relocation
- Exceeds OSHA requirements
- Available in Black or White
- Quiet Operation Noise (dB) at 6 ft. (Setting: High/56 Medium/52 Low/51)